Chevron vs. Zig Zag


I don’t know why this bothers me so much, maybe because I’m in the military where we use (inverted) chevron insignia for our ranks, but it does indeed make me crazy. So, I did a little diagram to illustrate the difference between the chevron and the zig zag.

Recommended Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.