Honest is a multi-disciplinary agency with expertise in brand development, strategic planning, graphic design, advertising, and public relations. Regardless of size or scope, we approach all projects with the same determination and enthusiasm, because each client is unique and deserves the best of what we have to offer – which is nothing short of super duper.
We’re currently looking to hire a Junior Graphic Designer but consideration will be given to the right Intermediate/Senior Graphic Designer. Duties and compensation will be reflected.
If you’re ready to make new friends, grow from challenge, and work with really great clients, then you’ve come to the right place.
What we’re looking for:
- Current, kick ass design portfolio reflecting work in print and digital with an emphasis on brand development.
- 3-year Design Diploma from RRC or other accredited post secondary institution.
- Proficiency in Creative Cloud 2015. Experience in digital work flow considered an asset.
- A creative, solutions-focused thinker that can seamlessly connect the dots from strategy to concept to execution.
- A collaborative, team player with extraordinary communication skills and a willingness to continually learn and be challenged.
- A motivated individual with the ability to self manage time and deadlines in a fast paced, detail oriented environment.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with some really great people who have been doing this thing for a while (you’ll learn lots from us we promise).
- An open work environment with the latest hardware and a sweet view of Portage and Main.
- Co-workers that will challenge you while they make you laugh.
- A team that works hard to make the best product possible but takes time to reflect on success and recharge our batteries with office outings, beer Fridays and such stuff.
- Competitive wage and benefits.
Join our mighty band of truth-seekers and story-tellers. Submit a pdf resumé and portfolio (under 5MB) to email@example.com Word documents will not be considered and will likely be ridiculed. And don’t forget to tell us what makes you different. Different is welcome here.
Only those that will be considered for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: April 22, 2016
Start date: (aroundish) May 24, 2016
Be direct, be authentic and be honest.